Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Big Man enters the Blogosphere

I don't know why I'm doing this, but my wife looks like she's really having fun blogging. She says it's a way for her to use her vast writing abilities in a whole new way. Well, that sounds like fun. I can give my opinion on many topics. Some of which I don't know anything about. Sometimes co-workers will come up to me and ask, "Can I ask you a questions?" "Sure, and if I don't know the answer, I'll make one up." They laugh but more than once I've done just that.

Seriously, though, when I find something I don't know the answer to, I like to research and learn until I find the answer. Although sometimes curiosity has killed more than one feline!!

I love my cat, Chloe. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to upload her picture and you all can see. You could also visit my wife's blog. She writes much better than I do. I just ramble most of the time. Like now. But that's O.K., isn't it?

So, go vitis my wife's blog - http://www.blogarithm.com/redir.php?source=account&redirURL=http://cathyadamkiewicz.blogspot.com/

See you next time.

1 comment:

Cathy Adamkiewicz said...

This is my new favorite blog! You are the most wonderful man on the whole internet! xoxo