Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random thoughts

Well, well, well, I've been off living life again. But now that I've made it back here, maybe I should come back more often and review my life. It was noce to read my post from October and relive the fun times up north.

Here it is March 31st and spring is trying to beat back the Michigan winter. Eventually I know it will win, but I know, too, that winter can get one last punch in. Usually this is in the form of a big snowfall aound opening day of the baseball season. A legendary story in out family relates to Grandma Joan finally getting tickets to see her beloved Detroit Tigers play on opening day. The game was cancelled due to several inches of snow!

Funny how random the mind works. I am now thinking about the silly name I have for my blog. WTF! Well, I am the Big Man and I am in the Blogosphere.

I feel like I should be more profound. Oh well someday when I'm unemployed I'll have the time to think profound things. Or I could start making money by blogging and work from home like the author of Zen habits does. What a great blog!

Another great blog to read is located here.

Anyway, tomorrow is April 1st and I haven't done a good April Fool's Day joke in years. Wonder what I could do.

No comments: